So, in the theme of moving, we spent most of yesterday packing away things that had previously hung on our walls. I must say that for the last few places I've lived, it's not felt like home until after I have been able to put some photos up, so taking them down and packing them away a full month before we leave and knowing that they will be stored for the short time we're there, makes me sad. However, it is nice to see some progress on getting out of this apartment and blank walls is most definitely a stark sign.
The other thing I have been doing (and it's been ongoing since June) is cataloguing our books. It's not just in the interest of being anal, but for insurance purposes, I mean we have a lot of books. So that makes packing them a much longer process, however fulfilling...
1 comment:
as i said before...it's LB's fault
Post a Comment