As of this morning we are no longer allowed to have MP3 players on the floor while the store is closed. Apparently listening to music is "multi-tasking" and we are "not very efficient multi-taskers." So no shutting the world out for the first two hours of my day until the store meets shelving productivity standards.
Right.
Somebody get me out of here.
...and today's stupid customer question is: "Where is your non-fiction section?"
5 comments:
Next week you're getting barcode scanners put in your finger-tips. You'll be able to shelve and inventory at the same time.
Not to worry though, the cheerful *beep* of the barcode scanner will be like music to your new robotic heart.
Ha, We actually just sold some "Glove Scanners" to a company. Actually they help a lot, but wouldn't work well for books.
I say you should quit and go work at a coffee stand for temporary work until school starts. Fuck that place.
I hate people, customers and bosses alike.
I threw freight for a few years. Music made it fun. We blasted our mp3's with computer speakers so all could listen. Is that the real problem... you're not sharing your music with others? Did you not go to kindergarten?
Slut huts, er, coffee stands make bank. Ever look at the standing cash pile in the tip jars? Sheesh. I agree, go that route.
Lame!
Do did you get into the grad school program?
Post a Comment