Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

By popular demand...

...well not really popular, or even by demand...

However, new editing capabilities for blogs have been made available to those of us without any real skills and were pointed out to me by a couple of people recently (thank you Matt, thank you Freed).

Armed with my fabulous new laptop I have now given the blog a bit of tweaking. (er...it's easy being green...)

Did I mention FABULOUS? NEW? LAPTOP?! After almost 7 years with my over sized paperweight of a CPU, I am now the proud owner of a notebook...and to celebrate, some comparisons:In any event, it is a new leaf turned over, a breath of fresh air...and if I may be so bold....the commencement of a new era.

6 comments:

Andy said...

I like the new digs. I meant to ask about the laptop over Bucket on Friday, but "work" was so hectic I didn't check bucket until after 5pm.

If you're looking for great non-spyware to put on, let me know. I know like 7 great windows programs.

Andy said...

btw - are those diagrams from a certain 380?

Matthew said...

Looks nice. Hopefully you didn't think I forced the changes on you. That was entirely Andy's doing :)

I wish I could add a "what I'm reading now" section to my blog, but people would be pretty bored when they picked up their own copy of "Administrative Procedures and Practice"

Linds said...

...yeah, I left off "map use" which is assigned for my Geog 380 class

(btw my diagrams are not from 380, but suffer from pure 'nerdiness')

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Custom banners are always a fun touch!

Chris said...

haha. This made me laugh.