On Sunday I knew the true meaning of exhaustion as I tumbled out of the car when we arrived home after hiking 14 miles on Eagle Creek.
It was an incredibly beautiful day to be out on the Gorge, the trail was mostly shaded with some sun breaks and spirits were high all around.
This trail is a favorite of ours...we've enjoyed it in many different seasons and have back-packed it...each time the trail has something different to offer:
Good Hike.
1 comment:
Now I understand the pattern: Andy at the Eugene Beer Thing. No Michelle. Andy hiking. No Michelle. Where is she??
Andy at the OBF. No Michelle.
So, in a couple of years from now, if this pattern repeats, I'll know what's up before anyone even tells me. I'm smart like that.
Great to see y'all and congrats on the house. Sorry I was asking annoying personal financial questions.
Post a Comment