. . .from the mixed up files...
But of course the printers were difficult. It's what they do best.
Reminds me of my trials and tribulations, and the reason John said the only times he saw me on campus was when I was running between computer labs because the printer wouldn't work and I had to turn in my report in 5 minutes!
Yeah. I printed out one and then made 3 more on the copier instead...Single-spaced and 'formal like.'I wonder how many trees I will have killed before I'm done with my PhD....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
But of course the printers were difficult. It's what they do best.
Reminds me of my trials and tribulations, and the reason John said the only times he saw me on campus was when I was running between computer labs because the printer wouldn't work and I had to turn in my report in 5 minutes!
Yeah. I printed out one and then made 3 more on the copier instead...
Single-spaced and 'formal like.'
I wonder how many trees I will have killed before I'm done with my PhD....
Post a Comment