. . .from the mixed up files...
...and the university just issued an alert delaying the opening till 1pm.Oh, I am so glad I am not giving or taking any finals.
Delay? God forbid students have to put on shoes instead of flip flops with their pajama bottoms to get to their final....
Ja, no kidding.Actually, I think it is mainly a travel issue. There are a lot of downed trees all over campus and on major thoroughfares.I had to drag myself in to pick up final papers that need to be graded by Friday. ugh.
How I imagine your commutehttp://i.imgur.com/BidmB.jpg
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...and the university just issued an alert delaying the opening till 1pm.
Oh, I am so glad I am not giving or taking any finals.
Delay? God forbid students have to put on shoes instead of flip flops with their pajama bottoms to get to their final....
Ja, no kidding.
Actually, I think it is mainly a travel issue. There are a lot of downed trees all over campus and on major thoroughfares.
I had to drag myself in to pick up final papers that need to be graded by Friday. ugh.
How I imagine your commute
http://i.imgur.com/BidmB.jpg
Post a Comment