Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

...and the holiday season is upon us

Ugh. Holiday music at work and Christmas lights blinking out at us from the other apartment windows. I guess there could be worse things. Like Christmas songs sung by boy bands and Christina Aguilera...oh wait...

I truly do like the idea of the holidays, it's just what they've become that bothers me.

At least the lights are pretty.

4 comments:

Matthew said...

I like the feeling I have around Christmas. It's kind of peaceful for me. That is until I step into a store and get overwhelmed. Good thing my holiday shopping is pretty much done.

Andy said...

I hate christmas music more than modern country.

Matthew said...

Slow down there Andy, let's not go overboard. Maybe you just need a little John Denver and the Muppets to change your mind.

Andy said...

Actually, that album, Willy Nelson's, and occasionally the Chipmunk Christmas I can handle. I love the nutcracker suite, but I don't think it should be said in the same sentence as "Jingle."