I have no idea how long it took, how many beers were consumed, or what frustrations were had...all I know is that when I got home today we had dsl up and running on our home network. HURRAY! I'm such an internet snob. I wouldn't even bother with the blog or "bucket" when we were just doing the dial-up bit. So, to point out the obvious...we've arrived, unpacked and are maintaing a fairly normal existence in our new apartment. I am commuting 8 miles roundtrip to work everyday by bike and I can't complain even one bit, it's mid-November and it was 76 degrees and sunny today, I LOVE it...plus, Joe's daily ride is 10.
For the most part we've settled in nicely and have had few issues, albeit I did commemorate our first bike ride by spectacularly losing my driver's license out my pants pocket somewhere on the 4 or 5 mile loop we did in checking out our new surroundings. So, I'll have to hang out with the DMV for a little while sometime soon. Hurray.
5 comments:
Sounds like a blast. Sorry about the ID. Watch out for ID theft.
See you at the paaahhhaaarrtaaaaay!
Joe's my hero too.
Joe should be everyone's hero. Maybe a superhero of sorts. He could have a monkey costume for his alternate identity. Terror for the criminals, cuddly for the kids.
Would his special power be poop throwing?
Joe, I tried the stout tonight. I see what you mean, it's pretty good, but it's got a really dry finish like it was done with champagne yeast or something. The carbonation in general is just a little odd, like there's a little soda ash carbonation. I've had that happen before too, but I'm not sure why, so I couldn't really make any suggestions about what caused it.
Post a Comment