I was watching Joe study for his weekly exam and thought to myself how wondrous it would be to study for tests with the aid of a pensieve :) (Image courtesy of OOTP, JK Rowling)
I bet Scott started to write "that's a great idea" then changed his mind at the last minute. I know I'd love a Pensive. But that's kind of what note are for right? And attending lecture?
Well you have to attend class to get the memories of it anyways...I was thinking that you could go through your notes and then call up the memory of the lecture while reviewing I guess. haha
2 comments:
I bet Scott started to write "that's a great idea" then changed his mind at the last minute. I know I'd love a Pensive. But that's kind of what note are for right? And attending lecture?
Well you have to attend class to get the memories of it anyways...I was thinking that you could go through your notes and then call up the memory of the lecture while reviewing I guess. haha
Post a Comment