Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Business as usual

As always, I have gotten excited about Spring before it was excited about me.

We started seedlings, I got some spring shoes to replace my 10 year old winter clogs, we tried some new seasonal beers, marveled at the daffodils and even discussed taking the flannel sheets off the bed.

Ah...too soon. I scraped ICE off the car this morning and said a silent thank you, to no one in particular, for not letting me get dirt and plant outside yet.

And once again I wonder why Spring is fucking with me.



In other (more exciting) notes, we will be ushering in the month of May in the City of Light.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last Friday, you know, the second day of Spring... yeah, woke up to snow on the ground! What's up with that?!

Linds said...

It's snowing right now. I hate this.