Pages

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Duck...Duck...Doctorate

The U of O has admitted me for Doctoral Studies in the Department of Geography for Fall of 2008.

{insert dance of joy here}


Let the games begin.


...Update: I've also 'unofficially' been accepted by PSU :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hell Yeah! Congrats! You'll love the UO campus, and if you want the best cheap Chinese food in the Eugene there is a place called Maple Garden on Alder St (just to the west of campus). So cheap and so good...I think I went there at least 3 times a week while in grad school...probably how I got so fat.

Chris said...

CONGRATS...EVEN THOUGH I KNEW SOMETIME AGO! :)

I never had any doubt...

Alan Cordle said...

Doctorals are the new masters.

It was great to meet y'all and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Linds. When the "unofficially" accepted at PSU becomes an "officially" accepted, will this change your plans or are you still heading for Eugene?

Meg