Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

All Oregon....

So, while I was making dinner tonight, Joe stepped outside to talk to the neighbors; when he returned, he mentioned that he learned that our neighbors two houses down go out to dinner every night at the same place, at the same time. Read into it what you will, but a sly smile danced across my face as I served up our fourth homemade all Oregon dinner this summer, made with a combination of CSA goodies and veggies from our yard.

Every time I take photos, the garden just gets bigger, everything is twice the size of the last photos, so I have to go out again. But I did harvest some mint the other night and set it to dry-we will be rollin' in peppermint tea this winter.

2 comments:

Alan Cordle said...

I used to eat out about 5 times a week, until I made the connection that my (over)weight and (lack of) money were connected. But even then, I certainly ate at different places. How strange! Do they eat the same entree each time too? Also, we have lots of mint -- why has it never occurred to me to dry it?

Linds said...

It was second-hand information so we didn't get the dirty details : )