Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So I took the weekend off.

Research Trip Daze

It's hard to conduct research without research subjects. The good news is I'm staying with family and I had a friend fly in for the weekend. Also, I spent the entire day Saturday at the Farmers Market taking in the scene and talking to people about food and my research:





Sunday it was a free Shakespeare in the Park--"Comedy of Errors" and Monday I tried to get in contact with the farmers again.

I know that a lot of research is just waiting, but this is a real exercise in patience for me. I spent most of the day at the computer yesterday trying to figure out how to make the most of what's left of my time here-making new contacts and sending out emails. So far, the most responsive person is the furthest away (Seattle).
Sigh.

No comments: