...if it can just get us through grad school (apparently I said that the last time I was in grad school too).
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
300000
It seems appropriate that the good 'ole 'precious' hit the 300,000 mile mark on I5...of course it did make taking a photo rather risky business...
This vehicle was purchased by my Dad new in 1992, graciously gifted to Joe and I (at 186,000) in 2003, and has traveled across country at least 3 times (once with us). Original engine, 3rd battery, umpteenth distributor (ditto spark plugs) and 2nd muffler (you don't know joy until you've run back from the car to claim your muffler from the middle of the road).
...if it can just get us through grad school (apparently I said that the last time I was in grad school too).
...if it can just get us through grad school (apparently I said that the last time I was in grad school too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment