Since I've been back on the left coast we've been considering taking the canoe up to the lakes. We've been having some lovely weather and so my ability to protest regarding wind, rain, or sore muscles due to yard work was significantly diminished.

It was much lighter and easier to take down than I thought it would be from the garage ceiling perch that Joe and his Dad designed. Getting it up and down from the truck also proved to be relatively easy. We received a number of glowing compliments as we walked it into the lake--it made us quite proud.
And for very little effort we were rewarded with a new view of the mountains and an island lunch break.
We've mostly been taking mornings off here and there to do short hikes and such since this is now a thing:
But after 6 days on the market we received an offer this afternoon--apparently we aren't the only ones that like the canoe because it was written into the offer, right next to the washer and dryer. Clearly we will be countering.
I'd be very happy to go into contract after a week, because showings have meant dealing with the cats and quite frankly I have become the craziest cat lady on the block--although Joe got a turn yesterday.
I'd be very happy to go into contract after a week, because showings have meant dealing with the cats and quite frankly I have become the craziest cat lady on the block--although Joe got a turn yesterday.





1 comment:
Congrats on selling the house. I'm amazed at the boating opportunities around Bend. Hopefully you'll find some that are equally interesting out East.
Post a Comment