I see how it is. I entertain you for 3 months while I am away in Europe and you can't even give me one day off from bordom here at work! Lame! Anyway, hope that the trip was great. At some point you will have to tell me about it (considering Mr. Hughes is a bad story teller and won't do the trip justice when he gets back to town).
Why are you guys all jealous. She had to hang out with Hughes for 3 weeks! That sounds like punishment. One question about the trip, just how good was the food? I personally love Thai food stateside, but was it totally different? and in a good way or bad?
The only thing I didn't like about the food was how quickly it went through me. Plus you eat Thai food once a week or so, we were having it for every meal, by the time we got to the south we just wanted a wee break...Joe an I splurged on some garlic bread and chardonnay at an italian place to break the spicy chain.
Yeah, I know what you mean. One of my fondest food memories was in Scotland when, after being awake for 30 straight hours, including a 9 hour bus ride, we stopped at the all you can eat Pizza Hut buffet. The pizza was still slightly British though, in that half their pizzas had corn as one of the toppings. Tastes good though.
6 comments:
I see how it is. I entertain you for 3 months while I am away in Europe and you can't even give me one day off from bordom here at work! Lame!
Anyway, hope that the trip was great. At some point you will have to tell me about it (considering Mr. Hughes is a bad story teller and won't do the trip justice when he gets back to town).
Glad to see you made it back safely
The pictures are amazing. It made me want to quit work and live in the hill country. And at the beach. A little of both.
Why are you guys all jealous. She had to hang out with Hughes for 3 weeks! That sounds like punishment.
One question about the trip, just how good was the food? I personally love Thai food stateside, but was it totally different? and in a good way or bad?
The only thing I didn't like about the food was how quickly it went through me. Plus you eat Thai food once a week or so, we were having it for every meal, by the time we got to the south we just wanted a wee break...Joe an I splurged on some garlic bread and chardonnay at an italian place to break the spicy chain.
Yeah, I know what you mean. One of my fondest food memories was in Scotland when, after being awake for 30 straight hours, including a 9 hour bus ride, we stopped at the all you can eat Pizza Hut buffet. The pizza was still slightly British though, in that half their pizzas had corn as one of the toppings. Tastes good though.
Post a Comment