Briefly, I'm excited, enthusiastic and overwhelmed! : )
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Upon the spectacular recommendation of...
The one saving grace of being in Vegas was the half day sojourn that I took to Red Rock Canyon with some fellow grad students. Andy had lamented his unsuccessful attempts at going (I did see the Red Rock Casino as we drove out) and recommended that I go. I must say that amid all the crap of Vegas there is this nice bit. These are some photos taken by another student, I left my camera behind (not feeling like I needed to capture the seediness of Vegas) for Joe to chronicle the changes at Oakshire.












Absolutely spectacular. And, while my mind is still reeling from the information overload of the conference, and class started on Monday, this is about all I can put together at the moment.
Briefly, I'm excited, enthusiastic and overwhelmed! : )
Briefly, I'm excited, enthusiastic and overwhelmed! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gorgeous. What was the temp?
It's alright, I guess.
If you don't write any more about the conference, or LV, I want to pick your brain over Easter.
It was in the 70's all week but windy as hell.
Post a Comment