I was kindly asked by a good friend to "not disappear" when classes started. Well, classes officially start tomorrow.
So, I therefore initiate 'project one line' it is my goal to try to keep in email contact with people by sending out one-liners.
This is selfish in two ways (that I can see): (1) I want you to know how I am; and (2) I desperately want to be kept in the loop and know how you are.
Hopefully I will make good on this project and you'll see something from me every once in awhile...such as: Hello, I am grading and pulling out my hair; how are the kids? love Linds.
4 comments:
Good job, you've reinvented the wheel.
you think? can i get a patent too?
Possibly. Just don't call it Twitter or facebook.
A but, herewith lies a slight at the narcissism of such things. I am not solely broadcasting myself, I am asking about you too. And with as much specificity as I can manage. ; )
Post a Comment