I actually saw grounds people at Western using them effectively. Of course, they had the industrial kind, huge ones on wheels. But they effectively gathered up all the leaves in a big pile so a vacuum truck could come in and ship them away. It's probably a good thing because those bricks are damned slippery in the rain, even without leaves all over.
It's the whole concept...I was watching a guy blowing leaves on to the street from the sidewalk and then having them be blown back up by passing traffic...what a waste of resources. Of course this was one of the strap it to your back leaf blowers. Besides what the hell is wrong with leaves (with the exception of wet leaves on brick surfaces)? Leaves are pretty.
2 comments:
I actually saw grounds people at Western using them effectively. Of course, they had the industrial kind, huge ones on wheels. But they effectively gathered up all the leaves in a big pile so a vacuum truck could come in and ship them away. It's probably a good thing because those bricks are damned slippery in the rain, even without leaves all over.
It's the whole concept...I was watching a guy blowing leaves on to the street from the sidewalk and then having them be blown back up by passing traffic...what a waste of resources. Of course this was one of the strap it to your back leaf blowers. Besides what the hell is wrong with leaves (with the exception of wet leaves on brick surfaces)? Leaves are pretty.
Post a Comment