I managed to taste everything I wanted to and to intersperse it with some local eats (I think the Horn of Africa will soon be a permanent fixture at OBF for me) the most notable beers being:
- Ninkasi's 'Believer' - double Red,
- 4+'s Wildfire - Organic Extra pale,
- Russian River's Pliny the Elder (again) - double IPA
- HUB's Organic IPA - I cannot wait for this Brewery to open for business
All in all it was good times with a good group-we had a pretty good show of people at our house pre and post festival and all beer drinking aside, is it okay that my proudest moment was this?:
On a side note, I think It's finally dawned on me that we are adults, really really. Something about getting together with people that you've known for about ten years has a tendency to trespass time. This past weekend though, our age and habits showed through as we were all up either by way of internal alarm clock, little critters or toddlers by 7am'ish.
A big thanks to everyone who came down to hang out with us :) Here's to next year!
2 comments:
Old?! Hey, I'm still unmarried, in school, without permanent employment, drinking really cheap beer and currently living with my parents. I'm putting off old for as long as I can.
That was fun, and the table looks great.
Post a Comment