Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Trading busy for...busy

I spent the better part of 12 hours on Saturday finishing commiting my research to text to complete my internship with the OEC. I fielded a few e-mail questions that have piled up and did a little extra work and proofing this morning and have finished just in time to start my school homework/reading for the week.

My research was for a presentation on making the business case for environmental sustainabilty, I won't rehash it here, because my eyes will start to bleed. However, the bottom line is:
an environmentally sustainable business is economically sound, in fact sustainable businesses generally outperform the competition. See my yet unpublished work for details :)

3 comments:

Andy said...

Succinct. Nice job.

Chris said...

What about Big Oil? They make 58,000 dollars per minute...Those bastards!

Andy said...

Yes, but their business model is so short term. They've only been in business for what? A century?