Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Moving and Improving - Part 16 - The waiting game

I felt a bit like watching the kettle with the drywall mud. I thought it would dry faster so we could move on...not so. Instead we re-visited the remains of our "to do" list to find tasks that we could undertake while we waited for various things to dry.
While waiting for the mud to dry Joe used our new ladder to make some repairs on the roof, we moved the washer and dryer into the kitchen and planned and built a stair for the entrance to the mudroom. Is it a stair if it's just one? I think we put more planning and effort into the stair then was entirely necessary, however, it's a firm step and proud.
That's me trapped in the former laundry room with the washer. It's heavier than it looks, and we had the added pleasure of moving the fridge to get it through the path.
Temporary location, displacing the kitchen table and later becoming a workbench for electrical.

No comments: