Again with the door. I know.

As noted below, because we raised the floor the door had to go. We put it on a relocation plan though and as a result Joe got to bash out a space for it.

It filled me with great joy though as the relocation spot was where the only crack in the foundation was noted on our inspection report.


W

e took out the window (and it was slated for relocation until we realized it would be destroyed in the removal process- in a choice between destroying the wall or the old crappy window, the wall was preserved- it's likely we'll be piecemeal replacing all the windows in the house anyway) and substituted the door.

In the interim, my Mom and I, cloistered in the bathroom, lay the tile and grouted.

By the end of it we had a load of grout left, so Jim and I turned this:
Into this:
1 comment:
The blue bar is probably one of the strongest arguments for intelligent design. Demo would be impossible without it.
I had been wondering how you were going to plumb, and more importantly, drain the mud room. Now I know.
Post a Comment