Then it was a closet with an ugly cabinet.
After that, it was just an ugly closet (with a bald spot).
Since the whole closet was not adorned with the beautiful wallpaper, we decided it all had to go.
So the closet remained a closet for a little while longer while we peeled it...
And then, I discovered that liberal amounts of soap and hot water applied with a sponge removed the glue and if the excess goo was washed intermittently with a clean rag, it became a white room.
Not white enough though. I gave it some spackle and a coat of white paint that I found in the garage while we decided how to proceed.
Excess paint in the garage, but not enough to do much with except paint a small room...
Shelves!!
And then it was a pantry.
4 comments:
You guys are way busy. It's looking amazing though. I'm jealous of people that have houses to work on. I'm still looking at another 5 years before I can get anything. Booo! Keep up the hard work. Maybe one of these days I can get over there to see the completed product.
I've been assuming that school hasn't started yet? Or, are you just super-woman and doing it all?
Miss you! Meg
Knowing Linds ... she's Super-Wwomannn ('animal' - been rewatching muppets of late ;)
we're moving again here ... just across the block ... be nice to finish unpacking and finally settle into a place!
You guys are too kind. I haven't started yet. I have my first orientation meeting this afternoon.
We're a bit beyond where the blog says we are, I keep thinking I'll get it up to speed, but it takes time away from projects...
Post a Comment